The state or quality of being one, in accord, or in harmony.
- make everyone feel welcomed and appreciated
- take sometime to learn about the similarities and difference in my community
- empower people with my words not put them down by calling them names.
You, the one From whom on different paths All ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Unity"
The halls are all decked for Christmas at OLGC!
Enjoy a safe holiday everyone.
Students are working hard to do their part to be respectful and responsible this fall.
We are taking a “layered” approach as per the YCDSB re-entry plan:
- Staff and students are sanitizing/washing hands regularly
- Staff are wearing masks. Students in gr. 4-8 are wearing masks and all students are encouraged to wear a mask.
- We are ... Continue reading "Thank you OLGC School Community!"
All parents/guardians/caregivers of students in grade 7 and grade 9 are invited to share their perceptions about their children’s experiences with French as a Second Language (FSL).
The feedback provided by parents/guardians/caregivers will be used, along with information gathered from students and teachers, to strengthen FSL programming and improve student learning, engagement and achievement.
The FSL Parent Survey will ... Continue reading "FSL Survey for Parents of Students in Grade 7 and Grade 9"
Dear parent and Guardians,
As the Church begins a new liturgical year with the season of Advent, our
schools resonate with the sense of hopeful anticipation for the coming of Christ. It is a blessing for students and staff to learn and work in an environment where they can fully prepare for the profound and powerful reality of Christmas ... Continue reading "Christmas Message from Trustee"
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Welcome back to the new and exciting school year as we embark on the second year at our beautiful new OLGC. Please continue to remind your children to use extreme caution in the neigbourhood as work is still being completed in the subdivision. We have a dedicated student kiss and ride off Kavanagh Avenue and ask ... Continue reading "Welcome to OLGC and a New School Year – 2018"